Are you ready for two days of One Health immersion?
The 3rd One Health Symposium will be held on 13-14 December 2017 at the University of Otago, Wellington campus.
The organising committee have designed another fantastic programme to stimulate discussion and foster collaboration among infectious diseases scientists and professionals across the fields of animal, environmental and human health.
Sessions at the symposium
- One Science and social policy/One Health
- Controls and interventions
- Proffered papers/emerging researchers
- Pathogen evolution and transmission
- Specific pathogens
- Antimicrobial resistance
- The big picture of One Health.
A poster session will be held on Wednesday evening before delegates are taken to the symposium dinner at the Queens Wharf Ballroom.