The first announcement of speakers invited to speak at the 3rd One Health Aotearoa Symposium has been made.
The Symposium Organising Committee has been working hard to bring together a diverse line up of speakers to present in December.
The symposium aim is to bring together infectious diseases scientists and professionals from the fields of human, animal, and environmental health.
Confirmed OHA Symposium speakers
- Jeff Foote, ESR
- Carolyn McElnay, Ministry of Health
- Hamish Spencer, Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Alexei Drummond, University of Auckland
- Nick Wilson, University of Otago, Wellington
- Gerard Prinsen, Massey University
- Steve Chambers, University of Otago, Christchurch
- Mark Bryan, Vet South/Massey University
- Pete Jolly, Massey University
- Jo McKenzie, Massey University
- Russell Death, Massey University
- Iain Lamont, University of Otago
- Michael Baker, University of Otago, Wellington
- Sara Burgess, Massey University
- Gary Evans, Victoria University of Wellington
- Greg Cook, University of Otago
- David Wilkinson, Massey University
- Ben Schrader, Victoria University of Wellington
- Nigel French, OHA Co-director
- David Murdoch, OHA Co-director
- More to be announced soon!
Further programme details and speakers will be released in early November.